Clinical rehab incorporates a number of different modalities to guide each individual towards their unique goals. These include functional movement training, free weights, proprioceptive/balance training and mat/reformer Pilates.
Pilates is a method of specific exercise which has evolved from traditional Pilates with the input of physiotherapists and evidence-based research into a rehabilitation tool for injury management and performance enhancement. Pilates within the clinical setting is an individualised program of exercises and strengthening techniques designed to improve control, optimise movement patterns and reduce the risk of injury, while taking into account that pathologies are generally sensitive to load and direction.
Physio run Clinical Rehab sessions
At Recover, our Clinical Rehab sessions are run by our qualified Physiotherapists. We offer both Individual or small group classes.
Clinical Rehab is also claimable through your private health insurance.
Who can benefit from Clinical Rehab?
- Clinical Rehab can assist in many conditions including:
- Improved posture and core stability
- Increased muscular strength and flexibility
- Prevention of injuries
- Aiding rehabilitation process
- Restoration of normal movement patterns
- Enhanced breathing control
- Increased coordination and muscular control
- Firmer and flatter stomach muscles
- Improved overall body tone and fitness
- Improved balance
- Full assessment of your injury/condition
- Introduction to Clinical Rehab exercises specific to your condition.
Clinical Rehab Classes
- Maximum four participants
- Supervised by our qualified Physiotherapist
- One hour duration, with classes run in the morning, and evening to cater to all schedules and availabilities
- Clinical Rehab Class Packs available – please call 1300 858 774 for more details
Cancellation/change of appointment
- We require 24 hours notice of change of appointment / cancellation, otherwise a cancellation fee may apply.
Note: Please wear comfortable clothes suitable for exercise.