Stuart is one of Australia’s foremost physiotherapists in the treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle.
Stuart has a Post Graduate Diploma in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and a long working association with foot and ankle orthopaedic surgeons. He has a wealth of experience in post-surgical rehabilitation of foot and ankle disorders and aims to be the recognized leading physiotherapist in Australia, for these treatments.
Stuart has an ongoing commitment to developing new treatment philosophies and protocols, communicating this body of knowledge to associated professions. Stuart was the Team Physiotherapist to the Australian Cross Country Ski Team for 15 years and has a keen personal interest in all snow sports. These elite endurance athletes have a high tendency for overuse injuries of the lower limb. Additionally, Stuart is a qualified Nordic Walking Instructor and is regularly invited to give Podium Presentations, and Workshops around Australia in his field of expertise.
- Bachelor of Applied Science Physio
- Post Grad Dip Musculoskeletal Physio
Involvement with teams and associations:
- Team Physiotherapist to the Australian Cross Country Ski Team
Professional memberships and positions:
- Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of Sports Medicine Australia
Personal sporting experience:
- Enjoys cycling, hiking, surfing, and skiing in winter!
- Stuart shares his love of outdoor activity with his two daughters, both of whom participate in a number of outdoor sports.